In order to keep your jewelry looking its best please follow these instructions.
Brass, Oxidized Sterling Sliver, Gold Plate ( nickel free), as any other metal, rust with time. This is part of a natural process.
- Always remove all jewelry before you begin any strenuous activity
- Remove jewelry prior to showering, before bathing in the sea or a swimming pool, and before going to bed
- Prevent jewelry from coming in contact with cleaning or beauty products.
- You should take into consideration the PH of your skin, skins with a very acid PH tend to rust easily any metal.
- Moisturizing creams, sun block cream and make-up contain components which absorb water, this is why you should wear your pieces only after the make up or the cream as completely dried on your skin.
Solid 14K & 18K Gold/ Solid gold jewlery can be cleaned in warm soap water and a soft toothbrush or cloth
925 Sterling Sliver/ Sterling silver can be cleaned with Silver Cleaner Solution and cloth. Can also be cleaned with warm soap water and a soft toothbrush or cloth
Oxidized Sterling Silver/ Oxidized sterling silver will over time, revealing the natural silver beneath for a beautiful antique finish. Oxidation can be renewed using liver of sulfur solution at local jeweler or at home.
Gold Plate (nickel free) Gold plated jewelry can be cleaned in warm soap water using a soft toothbrush or cloth.